- Medium of teaching: English supplemented with Chinese
- Participants have to form groups to attend mentoring sessions.
- A Certificate of Attendance issued by the Social Welfare Practice Research Centre of the Department of Social Work (CUHK) will be awarded to each participant following the completion of the programme (Modules 1-3 and the Mentoring Scheme). Please note the following requirements for receiving certificate and project pitching presentation:
- At least 80% attendance for training modules
- 100% attendance for the 4 compulsory mentoring sessions
Unless legitimate reason is provided for absence, participants will be deprived of the certificate and project pitching presentation.
- Any participant leaving the original organization should notify the Department. The person and the representing organization might be disqualified from final programme project submission and pitching.
- Participants have to complete evaluation surveys about the programme for research purpose.