Due to keen competition, applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their applications and application materials as soon as possible since (i) The Admission Panel will start reviewing applications once all required application materials are received. Applications will NOT be reviewed only until the end of every Round; (ii) Competitions at later rounds are more and more competitive as places are fewer and fewer. Offers could be made only when places are still available.
- First Round
- Online Application Deadline - 5 November 2018
- Document Arrival Deadline* - 9 November 2018
- Second Round
- Online Application Deadline - 11 December 2018
- Document Arrival Deadline* - 13 December 2018
- Third Round
- Online Application Deadline - 15 March 2019
- Document Arrival Deadline* - 19 March 2019
* "Document" refers to all required supporting documents such as Official Transcript and Confidential Recommendation. "Arrival Deadline" refers to the date when the Graduate Division of Social Work receives the documents (i.e. not the postage stamp date).