Our Department reserves the right to make any alterations to the membership scheme.
The membership scheme aims at
1) Encouraging life-long professional education in human service areas
2) Enhancing closer connection between Continuing Professional Education (CPE) and participants
3) Grasping the training needs of human service professionals
The eligible CPE members
1) Are entitled to enjoy 20% discount for joining our CPE programmes
2) Can get up-to-date news, including activities of our Department, postgraduate programmes, CPE programmes and publication releases through email
Applicants should have
1) Joined at least TWO programmes organised by CPE since 2001, and
2) Completed the programmes with Certificates of Attendance awarded by our Department.
Renewal of membership
Members who would like to renew their membership are requested to:
WITHIN the membership period OR AFTER the membership expires:
1) Joined and completed one CPE programme
1) Complete and return (i) the application form and (ii) a completed survey
2) No membership fee is required.
3) The membership is valid for ONE year from the date of confirmation.