Applications could be made by one of the following ways:
1. By Post
Completed application form, together with a crossed cheque should be sent to "Continuing Professional Education, The Department of Social Work, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shatin, N.T. Hong Kong". Please quote the course code on the envelope for our reference. Crossed cheque will be accepted for application of our courses by whichever methods. Please make one cheque for each course. The cheque should be payable to "The Chinese University of Hong Kong", with the appropriate amount after discount, if any.
2. By Fax
Completed application form could be faxed to this no: 2603-5018. The crossed cheque, marked with "the name of the applicant and the course code" at the back, should be sent to "Continuing Professional Education, The Department of Social Work, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shatin, N.T. Hong Kong" within 3 working days thereafter. Application will be confirmed only upon the receipt of the cheque.
3. Online Registration
10% discount would be given for participants using online registration within a specific period of time
Payment by credit card will be accepted. Application will be confirmed only upon the receipt of course payment.
Please read carefully the "Notes to Applicants" before proceeding to registration.
Notes to Applicants
1. Application will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis.
2. Email notification on application status will be sent only when application and payment have been received by CPE, please contact us if you do not receive any notification after 7 days.
3. Application will be regarded as successful only when confirmation email has been issued.
4. Cancellation of courses will be announced via email at least one week before the commencement of the course. No separate notification will be issued by post.
5. Course Fee is non-refundable or non- transferable to other course once the enrolment is confirmed.
6. Receipt of application fee will be issued on the first day of the course and payment method will be indicated on the receipt.
7. The training materials of the program, including its lecture notes, worksheets, power-point slides, and demonstration videotapes, were prepared by the trainer and all materials contained therein are the property of the trainer. No reproduction of any pieces of these training materials is allowed without the permission of the trainer and Continuing Professional Education (CPE).
8. No form of recording, including audio- or video-recording, during the training program is allowed without prior permission by the trainer and the Continuing Professional Education, Department of Social Work, The Chinese University of Hong Kong.
9. Certificate of Attendance will be given to participants who have attended at least 90% of the course.
10. If Storm Warning Signal No. 8 or above, or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is hoisted by 7am, the lesson will be cancelled. Details of postponement or other arrangements will be announced afterwards.
All above notes are general guidelines only. All changes and amendments are subject to the respective course and the final decision of organiser.