Extended Deadline for Abstracts Submission: 20 February 2017 (Monday)
The Scientific Committee of the International Conference 2017 invites the submission of abstracts for original work for consideration as an oral or poster presentation in the International Conference on “New Perspectives for Outcome-based Evaluation and Research on Family and Children’s Services” on 7-8 September 2017.
|Extended Deadline for Submission of Abstracts||20 February 2017|
|Authors Notified of Acceptance of Abstracts||31 March 2017|
|Author Registration & Early Bird Deadline||31 May 2017|
Please read through the submission instructions listed below before preparing your abstract:
Step 1: Read the General Policies and Requirements below and the document named Guidelines on the menu above carefully.*
Step 2: Write your abstract following the instructions.
Step 3: Register an account and submit your abstract via the website of EasyChair by clicking into “Guidelines and Abstracts Submission” on the menu above.
Step 4: Register a seat for participating in the Conference online by clicking “Registration” on the menu above and make payment on or before 31 August 2017.#
*NOTE 1: Abstracts must not exceed 400 words. The word limit relates only to the text of the abstract and does not include title, authors and institutions. A biography of 5 lines can be added under the abstract without counting into the word limit.
#NOTE 2: Please read the cancellation policy on the online registration platform carefully.
Notification of Acceptance
Notifications of acceptance will be sent via e-mail to the submitting author in March 2017. Abstracts submitted for oral presentations that cannot be accommodated within the program will be considered and reviewed for a Poster Presentation.
Accepted abstracts will be published in the Conference book and will be distributed in the Conference. Authors will then be requested to provide an extended version of abstracts of not more than 900 words for publishing in the Conference book.
Themes for Submission
The Conference will focus on the following three topics:
- Families and Children’s Well-being in the Changing Context: The cultural perspective
- Families and Children’s Well-being in the Changing Context: The social policy perspective
- Services for Families and Children in a changing society: Development, Provision and Evaluation
Please find the sub-themes for the above topics in“Guidelines & Abstracts Submission” on the menu above. Authors must select one of the sub-themes for the focus of their Abstracts and indicate in their Abstracts clearly.
General Policies and Requirements
- Submission acknowledges consent to publication of the abstract in the Conference proceedings publication.
- An abstract must contain sufficient information to reflect the content of the presentation. The text should not contain statements alluding to results or conclusions not presented within the text.
- The presenting author will be required to register for the Conference in order to ensure their abstract(s) is included in the final programme. Deadline for presenting author registration is 31 May 2017.