The programme is available to the following types of applicants:
- Managers in small to mid-size NGOs / NGO StartUpers;
- Middle managers of larger NGOs;
- Managers of social enterprises;
- Managers of charitable foundations;
- Corporate participants (Working in Corporate Social Responsibilities or community service related areas); or
- Government officers.
- Please note: priority will be given to applicants from small/mid-size NGOs.
Applicants shall have the following qualification:
- A bachelor degree or above of various discipline (selected candidates may be required to submit supporting documents).
- At least 3 years of working experience, senior roles preferred.
- HKD3,000 for each applicant from NGOs in Hong Kong.
- HKD10,000 for each applicant from private/government sector.
- Selected candidates will be invited to submit a cheque for enrollment fee.
- Applicants should be nominated by their organization with the support on their full participation to the programme. All applicants must submit a recommendation form which is to be completed by the applicant’s supervisor.
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.
- If more than 2 applicants are nominated by a single organization, a maximum of 2 of those will be selected.
- 20-25 candidates will be selected by a selection committee.