Prof. Raees Begum Baig
Assistant ProfessorBSW(HKU), PhD(HKU) 3943 6056
- Social policy
- Civil society and political participation
- Human rights and equality
- Baig, R. and O'Connor, P. (2015). Hong Kong Muslims self-representation in Cantonese: An oriental Orientalism? Asian Anthropology.
- Baig, R. (forthcoming in 2015). Defining citizenship in postcolonial Hong Kong: How economic value challenges the integrity of the legal system. Multicultural, Conflict and Belongings 6. Inter-Disciplinary Press. (online publication)
- Baig, R. (2012). From colony to Special Administrative Region: ethnic minorities' participation in the making of legislation against racial discrimination in Hong Kong. Social Transformations in Chinese Societies. 8(2): 173-200.