Prof. Wong Yu-cheung
Associate ProfessorB.Soc. Sc (HKU), Dip in Executive Mgt (HKCSS & HKCU) , M.Soc. Sc (HKU), PH.D. (HKU), RSW 3943 7495
- Information technology in social services
- Digital inclusion
- Social security
- Wong, Y. C., Chen, H. L., Gu, D. H., Zeng, Q., & Ho, K. M. (2015). Digital divide challenges of children in low-income families: The case of Shanghai. Journal of Technology in Human Services.
- Chow, N. W. S., Wong, Y. C., Chan, W. S., Ho, K. M., & Bai, X. (2014). The future development of Hong Kong retirement protection (in Chinese). Report submitted to Poverty Commission, HKSAR Government.
- Wong, Y. C., Chen, H. L., & Zeng, Q. (2013). Social assistance in Shanghai: Dynamics between social protection and non-formal employment. International Journal of Social Welfare, 23(3), 333-341. (impact factor: 0.810) .DOI: 10.1111/ijsw.12048
- Wong, Y. C. (2011). Cyber-parenting: Internet benefits, risks and parenting issues. Journal of Technology in Human Services, 28 (4), 252-274.
- Wong, Y. C., Fung, J. Y. C., Law, C. K., & Lam, J. C. Y., & Lee, V. (2009). Tackling the digital divide. British Journal of Social Work, 39 (4), 754–767.