Prof. Chang Ching-Wen
Assistant ProfessorBA in Social Work (Soochow U, Taiwan); MSW (U of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign); PhD (Case Western Reserve U); Licensed Clinical Social Worker (New York, U.S.A.) 3943 7517
- Social networks/Social support of individuals with mental illness
- Recovery from serious mental illness
- Social work interventions for individuals with mental illness
- Mental health service utilisation
- Mental health treatment adherence
- Chang, C., Sajatovic, M., & Curtis, T. (2015). Correlates of attitudes towards mood stabilizers in individuals with bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 17(1), 106-112.
- Chang, C., & Chung, C., Biegel, D. E., Pernice-Duca, F., Min, MO., & Angelo, L. (2014). Predictors of Loneliness of Clubhouse members. Psychiatric Rehabilitation Journal, 37(1), 51-54.
- Chadiha, L., Aranda, M., Biegel, D. E., & Chang, C. (2014). The importance of mentoring faculty members of color in Schools of Social Work. Journal of Teaching in Social Work, 34, 351-362.
- Biegel, D. E., Pernice-Duca, F., Chang, C., & D’Angelo, L. (2013). Correlates of peer support in a clubhouse setting. Community Mental Health Journal, 49, 249-259.
- Biegel, D. E., Pernice-Duca, F., Chang, C., Chung, C., Min, M., & D’Angelo, L. (2013). Family social networks and recovery from severe mental illness of clubhouse members. Journal of Family Social Work, 16(4), 274-296.