Dr. Cheung Chun-Sing, Johnson
DSW (PolyU), MSocSc (HKU), BSW (HKU), RSW
- Children and youth services
- Relationship-based practice
- Community development
- Social entrepreneurship
- Social work research
- Program evaluation
- Cheung, J. C. S. (2016). Confronting the challenges in using social network sites for cyber youth work. Social Work, 61 (2), 171-173, DOI: 10.1093/sw/sww012.
- Cheung, J. C. S. (2016). An exploration of social workers’ role in remunerative vocational training: Caring, controlling, or contractual? Qualitative Social Work, 15(2), 231-246, DOI: 10.1177/1473325015588122.
- Cheung, J. C. S. (2016). A social worker with two watches: Synchronizing the left and right ideologies. International Social Work, Published online before print on Jan 28, 2016 as DOI: 10.1177/0020872815620259.
- Cheung, J. C. S. (2016). The A+ of a practice doctorate. China Journal of Social Work, 9(2), 1-13, DOI: 10.1080/17525098.2016.1231596.
- Cheung, J. C. S. (2015). A letter to the late Felix Biestek: Revisiting the seven principles of The Casework Relationship with contemporary struggles. Ethics and Social Welfare, 9 (1), 92-100, DOI: 10.1080/17496535.2015.994980.
- Cheung, J. C. S. (2014). Children and youth services from a family perspective: To be or not to be? Social Work, 59(4), 358-360, DOI: 10.1093/sw/swu026.
- Cheung, J. C. S. (2014). Behind the mirror: what Rogerian “technique” is NOT, Person-Centered & Experiential Psychotherapies, 13(4), 312-332, DOI: 10.1080/14779757.2014.924429.