Dr. Ho Wai-ming, Hannah
BSSc, MSW, PhD (CUHK); RSW
- Youth work
- School social work
- Clinical family counseling
- Clinical social work supervision in HK and Shenzhen
- Child and adolescent mental health
- Ho, W.M. (2014). Are rights-based child and adolescent mental health services and policy evident in the Hong Kong Chinese context? American International Journal of Social Science,3 (4), 26-34.
- The use of structural family therapy for adolescents and their family in crisis. (2003). An unpublished paper submitted for the Master of Social Work, the Chinese University of Hong Kong.
- Ho, H.W.M & Wong, M.M.C. (2015). Seeking views of children and young people--social work research on children in a Chinese context. Paper presentation at the 23rd World Family therapy Congress organized by the International Family Therapy Association in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 11-14 March, 2015.
Sept 2013-Nov 2014. Evaluation research on Character-based kindergarten social work service. PI: Dr. Lau Yuk King; CI: Ho Wai Ming. The Boys' Brigade, Hong Kong.
Awards & Honors
Social Work Supervision Silver Award presented by Shenzhen Association of Social Work in 2011