Prof. Cheung Mei-chun
BSSc (CUHK), MPhil (CUHK), PhD (CUHK), RSW, Registered Clinical Psychologist (HKPS), Associate Fellow (HKPS, DCP)
- Clinical neuropsychology
- Clinical intervention
- Aging and dementia
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Cheung, M.C., Chan, A.S., & Yip, J. (2015). Microcurrent stimulation at Shenmen acupoint facilitates EEG associated with sleepiness and positive mood: A randomized controlled electrophysiological study. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, Article ID 182837, 11 pages, doi:10.1155/2015/182837.
- Cheung, M.C., Law, D., Yip, J. (2014). Evaluating aesthetic experience through personal-appearance styles: a behavioral and electrophysiological study. PLoS ONE 9(12): e115112. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0115112.
- Cheung, M.C., Chan, A.S, Han, Y.M.Y., & Sze, S.L. (2014). Brain activity during resting state in relation to academic performance: evidence of neural efficiency. Journal of Psychophysiology, 28, 47-53.
- Cheung, M.C., Chan, A.S., Sze, S. L., Leung, W.W., & To, C.Y. (2010). Verbal memory deficits in relation to organization strategy in high- and low-functioning autistic children. Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders, 4, 764-771
- Cheung, M.C., Chan, A.S., Lam, J.M.K., & Chan, Y.L. (2009). Pre- and postoperative fMRI and clinical memory performance in temporal lobe epilepsy. Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery, and Psychiatry, 80, 1099-1106.
• Music training facilitates cortical connectivity of memory processing (PI)
• An Innovative Body-Mapping Tank Top equipped with biofeedback system for Adolescents with Early Scoliosis (Co-I)
• An Evidence-Based Neuropsychological Intervention for Mildly Cognitive/ Emotionally Deteriorating Elderly in Hong Kong (Co-I)
• Vice Chairperson of Hong Kong Neuropsychological Association (2004 – present)
• Consulting Editor of Neuropsychology (2013-present)