Prof. Kwak Min-young
Ph.D. University of Michigan; M.A. Seoul National University; B.A. Seoul National University
- Family caregiving for older adults
- Social support for older adults and their caregivers
- The quality of life of adults with chronic illness and disabilities
- Dyadic approaches to family caregivers and care recipients
- Supportive care services for persons with chronic illness and disabilities
- Kwak, M., Ingersoll-Dayton, B., & Burgard, S. (2014). Receipt of care and depressive symptoms in later life: The importance of self-perceptions of aging. Journal of Gerontology: Social Science, 69(2), 325–335
- Kwak, M., Zebrack, B., Meeske, C. et al. (2013). Prevalence and predictors of post-traumatic stress disorder among adolescent and young adults newly diagnosed with cancer. Psycho-Oncology, 22(8),1798-806.
- Kwak, M., Zebrack, B., Meeske, C. et al. (2013). Trajectories of psychological distress in adolescent and young adult cancer patients: A one-year longitudinal study. Journal of Clinical Oncology, 31(17), 2160-2166.
- Ingersoll-Dayton, B., Spencer, B., Kwak, M. et al. (2013). A couples life story approach to dementia. Journal of Gerontological Social Work, 56(3),237-254.
- Kwak, M., Ingersoll-Dayton, B., & Kim, J. (2012). Family conflict from the perspective of adult child caregivers: The influence of gender. Journal of Social and Personal Relationships, 29(4), 470-487.