Prof. Wong Chack-kie
BSocSc, MSW (HKU); PhD (Sheffield); RSW
- Public opinions of welfare
- Comparative social policy
- Poverty and social security
- Welfare reforms in China
- (2009) Walker , Alan & Wong, Chack-kie, The relationship between social policy and economic policy: constructing the public burden of welfare in china and the west, Development and Society, 38(1), 1-26
- (2008). Wong, Chack-kie Squaring the welfare circle of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region: Lessons for governance in social policy, Asian Survey, Vol. XLVII, No.2, pp. 323-342.
- (2006)Wong, CK, Wong, K.Y & Mok, B.H. Subjective well-being, societal condition and social policy – the case study of a rich Chinese society, Social Indicators Research, 78:405-428
- (2005).Walker, Alan & Wong, Chack Kie (eds.) East Asian Welfare Regimes: from Confucianism to Globalisation . Policy Press, University of Bristol.
- (2005). Wong, C. K. & Wong, K.Y. Expectations and Practice in Social Citizenship: Some Insights from an Attitude Survey in a Chinese City (with Wong Ka-ying). Social Policy and Administration. 39(1), 19-34.