Prof. Zhou Huiquan, Mary
Ph.D Social Welfare, University of Pennsylvania M.S.W. , M.Ed, M.A. Boston University B.S., B.E. Zhejiang University
- Social policy and nonprofit organizations
- Community development
- Service provision to at risk and marginalized groups
- Zhou, H. & Pan, Q. (accepted) Blogging with a Mission, Blogging Within a System: Chinese GONGOs, CONGOs, Grassroots, and Student Organizations on Weibo (Social Science Research Online)
- Zhou, H., & Pan, Q. (2016). Information, community, and action on Sina-Weibo: How Chinese philanthropic NGOs use social media. VOLUNTAS: International Journal of Voluntary and Nonprofit Organizations, 27(5), 2433-2457.
- Zhou, H. (2016). Mapping the level of development of grassroots NPOs in China. VOLUNTAS: International Journal of Voluntary and Nonprofit Organizations, 27(5), 2199-2228.
- Zhou, H. (2015). Corporate philanthropy in contemporary China: A case of rural compulsory education promotion. VOLUNTAS: International Journal of Voluntary and Nonprofit Organizations, 26(4), 1143-1163.
- Estes, R. J., & Zhou, H. (2015). A conceptual approach to the creation of public–private partnerships in social welfare. International Journal of Social Welfare, 24(4), 348-363.
- Zhou, H. (2014) 香港高校学生在服务学习中的成长,青年探索, 185: 5-13
- Lee, S., Zhou, H., & Kim, Y. (2014). Labor force participation among Asian immigrant women: Findings from the 2007 American Community Survey. International Journal of Social Welfare, 23(3), 296-308.