|Home||Members||Current Projects||Recent Publications||Services & Events|
Supervision and training for professionals
|Oct 2017||Keynote speech on Empowering or disempowering: Fieldwork experience of social work students. Presented at the Exemplary Field Instruction Award Ceremony cum Agency Seminar 2017, organized by Department of Social Work (Prof. Lam Ching-man)|
|Oct 2017||Public talk on Love and pain: From bereavement to separation in life in General Education Salon organized by University General Education (Prof. Chan Chi-ho, Wallace)|
|May 2017||Workshop on Assessment in Social Casework: An eLearning module conducted for M.S.Sc. students, organized by the Department of Social Work, CUHK (Prof. Lam Ching-man)|
|Mar 2017||Public talk on From a Dream to a Course: My Sharing on Teaching a University General Education course “Living with Grief” in General Education Lunch Seminar organized by Baldwin Cheng Research Centre for General Education (Prof. Chan Chi-ho, Wallace)|
|Feb 2017||Case sharing on The flipped classroom experiences in social work education” in Faculty-based eLearning Sharing Session (Ms. Cheung Man-sze, Cecilia)|
|Dec 2016||Workshop on E-Learning – Sharing of Experience, invited by Faculty of Social Science to present at Faculty Workshop, CUHK (Prof. Lam Ching-man)|
|Jan - Mar 2016||"Gender mainstreaming and gender sensitivity training workshop for NGOs", organized by Labour and Welfare Bureau (Prof. Lam Ching-man)|
|2016||Staff Development on An existential-narrative approach to parent education for Social Workers of Hong Kong Christian Service (Prof. To Siu-ming)|
|Sep 2015||Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training for the staff of Shatin Baptist Church Social Service, for enhancing staff professional development on crisis intervention (Ms. Wong Lai-moy)|
|Apr 2015||Two-day Workshop on Program Evaluation & Evidence-based Practice Operation Santa Claus / UBS NGO Leadership Program, Department of Social Work, The Chinese University of Hong Kong (Prof. To Siu-ming)|
|Mar 2015||Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training, had provided the first Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training for the 2015 graduating classes of Social Work Department of CUHK, for enhancing student professional development on crisis intervention (Ms. Wong Lai-moy)|
|Nov - Dec 2014||Three-Day Workshop on Service Evaluation for the St. James Settlement (Prof. To Siu-ming)|
|Jan - Mar 2014||Workshop on Child Abuse & Neglect in Hong Kong (Ms. Chan, C. S. H.)|
|Dec 2013||One-Day Workshop on Program Design & Program Evaluation for the Aberdeen Kai-fong Welfare Association (Prof. To Siu-ming)|
|Nov 2013||Two-Day Workshops on Program Evaluation for Fu Hong Society (Prof. To Siu-ming)|
|Dec 2012||Two-Day Workshops on Program Evaluation for Yan Oi Tong (Prof. To Siu-ming)|
|2012 - Present||Mental Health First Aid Training for Social Work Department of CUHK, Continuing Professional Education of CUHK and other social services in the community (Ms. Wong Lai-moy)|
|2010||Four Consultancy Sessions on Service Model Construction and Protocol Development for the Rehabilitation Service of the Salvation Army (Prof. Wong King-shui, Phyllis).|
|2009 - 2015||Quarterly Staff Training Workshops on Enhancing Rehabilitation Personnel’s Work Competency for Hong Kong Christian Service (Prof. Wong King-shui, Phyllis).|
Conferences / Seminars / Workshops Organized
- International Conference on Global Challenges Facing Social Welfare Policy, Education, Research and Practice, organized by Asian and Pacific Islander Social Work Educators Association, Department of Social Work, CUHK and Datong Social Work Service Centre, Hong Kong - held at CUHK, June 21-22, 2017.
- Forum on Social Work Education and Accreditation Criteria, organized by Hong Kong Association of Schools of Social Work, Hong Kong, January 16, 2017.
- 「贐心、陪伴」研討會. 贐明會及香港中文大學社會工作學系合辦，中國香港。2017年12月2日。
- Academic visit to Taiwan to strengthen research and fieldwork collaboration, June 1-4, 2016.
- Forum on Strategic Concerns in Social Work Education in Hong Kong, organized by Hong Kong Association of Schools of Social Work, May 19, 2016.
- Field Education Workshop "Reflection on Field Education: Meaning to Me and My Students", organized by Department of Social Work, CUHK, November 28, 2015.
- International Conference of Discovery and Innovation in Social Work Practicum Education", organized by Department of Applied Social Studies, City University of Hong Kong; Department of Social Work, The Chinese University of Hong Kong and Department of Social Work and Social Administration, University of Hong Kong. May 20-21, 2015.
- Forum on "Teaching and Learning of Social Work Students: Experience and Challenges", organized by Department of Social Work, CUHK, November 1, 2014.