CUHK Vice-Chancellor’s PhD Scholarship Scheme
Due to the recent pandemic or travel restriction, your study plan to pursue a PhD degree overseas may be affected. CUHK offers a Vice-Chancellor’s PhD Scholarship Scheme to those who are offered a PhD place in top overseas universities to realise your goal at CUHK.
The Scholarship Scheme offers the following to selected candidates with outstanding academic performance (obtained a minimum CGPA of 3.5 out of 4.0 or equivalent), and obtained a PhD admission offer for 2021-22 from a top overseas university:
- An award of total HK$80,000 (HK$40,000 in the first year of attendance and HK$20,000 each in the second and third years subject to satisfactory study progress); and
- Studentships of HK$216,300 per annum within the normative study period.
- Interested students are required to submit an application at https://www.gradsch.cuhk.edu.hk/OnlineApp/login_email.aspx, indicating your intention to apply for the CUHK Vice-Chancellor’s PhD Scholarship Scheme.
- Academic transcripts
- Valid English Language proficiency test score report
- A copy of an offer letter for 2021-22 from a top overseas university
16 April 2021