Scholarship and Financial Aid
- Scholarship offered by the Department of Social Work
- Master of Arts in Family Counselling and Family Education Scholarship
This is an Admission Scholarship. It is awarded to outstanding students of the Programme. Applicants who receive admission offers will be automatically considered to compete for the Scholarship.
- Distinguished Academic Scholarship for Master of Arts in Family Counselling and Family Education Students
- Conference Presentation Award for Master of Arts in Family Counselling and Family Education Final Year Students
- Scholarship for School Teachers (Pursuit of Master's Degree Programmes) organized by the Education Bureau
- Scholarship and Award offered by the University
- The University also administers a number of scholarships and prizes, which are awarded on the basis of academic performance or other non-academic achievements. For details, please visit here.
- Government Loan
Students who satisfy conditions may apply for “Extended Non-means-tested Loan Scheme” administered by the Student Financial Office Working Family and Student Assistance Agency of the Hong Kong Government. For details, please visit here.