- Medium of teaching: English supplemented with Chinese
- Participants have to form groups to attend mentoring sessions.
- A Certificate of Attendance issued by the Social Welfare Practice Research Centre of the Department of Social Work (CUHK) will be awarded to each participant following the completion of the programme (Modules 1-3 and the Mentoring Scheme).
- Unless legitimate reasons are provided for absence, participants should have at least 80% attendance for training modules and 100% attendance for the 4 compulsory mentoring sessions to receive the Certificate of Attendance and the Champion Award for pitching. Participants who cannot achieve the required attendance will still be required to deliver project pitching presentation.
- Any participant leaving the original organization should notify the Department. The person and the representing organization might be disqualified from final programme project submission and pitching.
- Participants have to complete evaluation surveys about the programme for research purpose.