- Participants would create projects on behalf of their agencies and pitch to the committee at the conclusion of the programme.
- The winning project(s) would receive funding from the following year's OSC’s fundraising for implementation. Details of award(s) of this year will be announced later.
- A panel of judges will be formed to select the winning project(s).
- Eligibility for funding:
- Only organization registered under Section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance can compete for the Champion and receive the funding.
- A non-Section 88 participant would be eligible only if paired with a Section 88 candidate during the course. The funding would be granted to the organization with Section 88.