Prof. Zhou Hui-quan, Mary
Academic and Professional Qualifications
Ph.D Social Welfare, University of Pennsylvania
M.S.W. , M.Ed, M.A. Boston University
B.S., B.E. Zhejiang University
Specialty and Research Interests
Social policy and nonprofit organizations, community development, service provision to at risk and marginalized groups
Five Representative Publications
- Zhou, H. and Lee, S. (forthcoming) Effects of U.S. citizenship on wages of Asian immigrant women. (accepted by International Journal of Social Welfare)
- Evans-Chase, M. & Zhou, H. (forthcoming) A systematic review of the juvenile justice intervention literature: What it can (and cannot) tell us about what works with delinquent youth (accepted by Crime & Delinquency)
- Zhou, H. (2012) Promoting Compulsory Education in Rural China: What are the NPOs Doing? Frontiers of Education in China, 7(4): 576-607.
- Zhou, H. & Shang, X. (2011) Short-term volunteer teachers in rural China: Challenges and needs, Frontiers of Education in China. 6(4):571-601.
- Delgado, M. and Zhou, H. (2008) Youth-led health promotion in urban communities, New York: Rowman & Littlefield.
Tel: 3943 1861