Dr. Ho Wai-ming, Hannah
LecturerBSSc, MSW, PhD (CUHK); RSW 3943 7843
- Youth work
- School social work
- Clinical family counseling
- Clinical social work supervision in HK and Shenzhen
- Child and adolescent mental health
- Lau, Y.K. and Ho, W.M. (2018). Family-centered kindergarten social work services in Hong Kong: A pilot project. Asian Social Work Policy Review, 12 (2), 1-11.
- Ho, W.M. (2014). Are rights-based child and adolescent mental health services and policy evident in the Hong Kong Chinese context? American International Journal of Social Science, 3 (4), 26-34.
- Ho, H.W.M. (2018). Maternal perspectives of service needs for school-aged children with ADHD and their families in Hong Kong. Paper presentation at the Joint World Conference on Social Work, Education and Social Development in Dublin, Ireland, 4-7 July, 2018.
- Ho, H. W. M. (2017). Family interaction with ecosystems in Chinese families of children with mental health needs. Paper presentation at the 25th World Family Therapy Congress organized by the International Family Therapy Association in Malaga, Spain, 15-18 March, 2017.
Sept 2013-Nov 2014. Evaluation research on Character-based kindergarten social work service. PI: Dr. Lau Yuk King; CI: Ho Wai Ming. The Boys' Brigade, Hong Kong.
Awards & Honors
Social Work Supervision Silver Award presented by Shenzhen Association of Social Work in 2011