The following programmes will start to accept applications for the 2020-21 Intake on 2 September 2019. Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their applications and application materials as soon as possible since (i) The Admission Panels will start reviewing applications once required application materials are received. Applications will not be reviewed only until the end of every Round; (ii) Competitions at later rounds are more competitive as places are fewer and fewer.
- Master of Social Science Programme in Social Work (MSSc)
- Master of Social Work Programme (MSW)
- Master of Arts Programme in Family Counselling and Family Education (MAFCFE)
- Master of Arts Programme in Social Policy (MASP)
- Master of Arts Programme in Social Service Management(MASSM)
First Round Deadline
Online Application Deadline: 28 October 2019
Document Arrival Deadline*: 30 October 2019
Second Round Deadline
Online Application Deadline: 3 December 2019
Document Arrival Deadline*: 5 December 2019
Third Round Deadline
Online Application Deadline: 13 March 2020
Document Arrival Deadline*: 16 March 2020
* "Document" refers to all required supporting documents such as Official Transcript and Confidential Recommendation. "Arrival Deadline" refers to the date when the Graduate Division of Social Work receives the documents (i.e. not the postage stamp date).