- Submit an Application
Read https://www.gs.cuhk.edu.hk/admissions/admissions/how-to-apply, and then submit an online application at https://www.gradsch.cuhk.edu.hk/OnlineApp/login_email.aspx.
Before clicking "Submit" at the System, please ensure all information is complete and accurate. If you have not yet completed filling out the application form, please click "Save" instead of "Submit". It is because very soon after you click "Submit", you will be unable to revise your application form via the System as our Admission Panel will freeze your application so as to start processing your application. Amendments can be made, only by contacting us at
- Pay the Application Fee
The application fee for each application is HK$300. The application fee, once paid, is not refundable. You can pay by credit card or bank draft/ cheque.
- Upload all supporting documents (see “Application Document” for details) on the "Online System for Applicants of Postgraduate Programmes".
Application Procedure: For Applicants Who Are Applying for More than One Programmes or Study Modes
- You shall fill out this Reply Slip and upload it to the Online Application System.
- You are welcome to apply for more than one programmes or study modes offered by the Graduate Division of Social Work. There will be no negative impacts to your applications on any of the programmes.
- You shall upload the application materials individually for each programme/study mode that you are applying for. It is because:
- Materials that you will include and your way of presentation may vary according to the different natures of each programme/study mode that you are applying for. Especially for "Personal Statement", applicants normally prepare different ones for different programmes.
- Your application will be separately considered by each programme/study mode's admission panel.